MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

caringbridge website

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board caringbridge website

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lolam

Bob and I have set up a website with caringbridge while I am undergoing BMT, in case you want to hear about the ups and downs. Bob will be updating I am sure, as the nurse coordinator said I would be feeling prettty punk….I can just imagine! eek

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/lolamattfeld

Suzanne

I will check in on your site with pleasure.

Kathy G

Lola-
    Good luck and look forward to reading all about your experience you are a brave, funny woman and I know your humor will get you through those puny days.

Kathy

Ensnee

WOW. Lola, good luck with your BMT. I’ve been keeping a caringbridge page for my husband, Hans,
    who has CMML which transformed to AML in March.
    It’s a wonderful thing, Caring Bridge, I mean, not the CMML!

healing thoughts,
    Esme

Terri

Good Luck Lola and will check your website for updates. Keeping you in my prayers

covergirl

Will be monitoring your site as well. Best wishes and prayers are with you. Hang in there.

Kathryn

Hey Lola,

Caringbridge is a wonderful thing… keeps people connected and informed. I will definitely be checking in to see how well you are doing! Thank you for sharing.

W/ best wishes & prayers,

Kathryn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert