MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Chronic fatigue

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Chronic fatigue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ralph miguel

I am concerned having had chronic fatigue and polyalthrialgia for four years now after taking a drug for skin complaint, the Dr thinks I will not recover and may end up in a wheelchair. I am a mature student in my second of a four-year course. I have the luxury of planning my own day at the moment so if I have a tired attack I can go to bed immediately, but a full time employer will not understand this, I’m worried I will never hold down a job for very long, hence go back to the way I was before my degree, living in poverty and disgusting living conditions, due to lack of energy and not being able to keep up, physically or mentally, with a job. I am coping ok at the moment with my degree, but hoping for the future, are there any more success stories, or coping mechanisms for anyone with this condition?

raul wyatt

This is same problem that I was facing for few months but recently I got the product of my choice. Your problem sounds similar to me. I found B-12 Patch while surfing Internet. The site is b12patch.com. It’s a good product. Try it, may be it will help.
    Good luck.

jga_socal

Folks this is spam. You can find the exact same first 2 posts on another forum HERE . Looks like an attempt to promote the website mentioned in the second post.
    They sure picked the wrong forum to spam. Polyarthralgia (yes, they spelled it wrong) has nothing to do with the topic of this forum.

marlene

I took a look at it and saw it is very expensive and not the most bio-available form. You can get a 30 day supply of sublingual methly b12 for half the cost. I’m glad you caught this.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert