MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Dad in the hospital; any ideas?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Dad in the hospital; any ideas?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    sdrake

Roseanneinia,

I am so sorry to read of your father’s death. I pray for you and your family, and for all of us battling this horrible disease.

Take care,
    Shari

eve

dear roseanneinia

i am so sorry to hear about your father’s passing

may time help ease your pain

eve

Zoe

Roseanneinia,

I am sorry to hear about your dad. May God hold you close through this time.

Zoe

choijk

Rose,
    I am so sorry to read your post. It seems that it happened so fast. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mary4Mike
    Participant

Roseanneinia,

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your dad. Our prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you for your continued prayers for all of us being affected by this dreadful disease.

maueenh
    Participant

Rose,

I’m so sad to read of your father’s passing. I’ve followed your posts and was hoping that Dacogen would work for him. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Maureen

poppyshope

Rose,
    I can’t believe it I was on to check on you and Zeke and hear of your sad news. I am so sorry for your loss, may God keep you in his care at this time, Jen

cherylm

Hi Roseanneinia, I’m so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad to mds on Feb 19th, he was 70. It took me until pretty much today to even look at the boards again and posting is not easy. Every day is a struggle. I’ll keep yoyu in my prayers. Cheryl

Russ P.

Dear Rose, Prayers for you in your loss. May you be comforted with your memories and God’s grace and mercy.
    Russ

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert