MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Dad passes this morning.

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Dad passes this morning.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    DianeB

My dad passed away this morning. Last 4-5 days all run together. I’m so relieved for him and sad for me.

Mary4Mike
    Participant

Diane,
    Please accept my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your dad. He is at peace now.

As is everyone on this forum, you are in my prayers.

Mary

CarolineG

Diane.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your Dad. I will continue to remember you and your family in my prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

3kids1dog

Thoughts and prayers are with your family.

kls

I’m so sorry for your loss. I have been in your shoes and I totally understand your feelings. By the time the end is here, you are ready for their pain and suffering to be over. Time will heal your pain.

Sandi1

Hi,

I’m sorry about your father and wish you peace in the days ahead. After some time you may feel the sadness begin to fade a little. I hope then you’ll think of him and smile, your heart full of sweet memories.

Be well.

-Sandi

Alice S
    Participant

Diane
    Have been praying for you and your Dad – Mom took the same decision same time as your Dad, she passed on yesterday (September 19) God just gained two Angels.
    Take care and strength to you and your family in the comming days.

camiboxer

Many peaceful thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Birgit

Diane,

So sorry for your loss, Will keep you in my prayers.

Birgit

Kensyen

So sorry to hear about your Dad, I still miss mine greatly. I went on today to actually see how things were going, I wish you and your family all the best.

Wendy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert