MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Day -6

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    doreen

Thank you EVERYONE. The worse part of this is not being home in my own home and smelling the fresh air but knowing there are others that are thinking of each other makes living like this so much easier. I know now how much I appreciate everyone else that has been in this position. Its not easy to have any disease and I admore you all for all your strenght, the love and the support you give. THANK YOU!!

Donna

Hi Doreen, I’ve just spent some time reading over some of your journal entries. I just want you to know that I too am thinking about you. Stay positive, keep thinking those good thoughts. The minute those negative thoughts come into your head tell them to get the @#!! out of there. A friend of mine told me to do that when I was going through a rough time, it really worked at snapping out of the negative moment. Soon, you will be home smelling the fresh air again. You hang in there!

Take Care,
    Donna

kerrylai

I wish the best for you. May Lord always with you.

danz

The first person I talked to that knew anything about BMTs had a chord-blood transplant. He is in his fourth year post-BMT. His counsel helped my through my BMT. i am in my 16th month post-BMT. I enjoyed keeping a record of my cell counts as they increased. Keep a log, keep copies of your bloodwork results. One is the complete blood cell counts, and another is the complete chem panel.

Sandy L

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a long life. Hope you continue to do well.

Terri

Hi Doreen, Continuing prayers and hope you get to Go Home soon and smell the fresh air.
    God BLess you

Kathryn

Hey Doreen, I’m praying for you and hoping that you’ll be home soon. Keep those positive thoughts going!

(((HUGS))) to you,

Kathryn

Hello,

My Son Billy’s (13yr old) donor is from Rochester Mn. He saved his life with his bone marrow donation 10/10 match done 540 day’s ago to treat secondary MDS as a result of chemo treatment for bone cancer.

Be Strong………and draw strength from every one here.

Billy’s Dad {Bill}
    Visit Billy’s Page!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert