MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Donating to the MDS Foundation?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Donating to the MDS Foundation?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brenda P

I put in my Dad’s obituary that donations can be made to the MDS Foundation at the PO Box in Crosswicks NJ that’s listed on the site… But I can’t seem to get in contact with anyone at the Foundation to let them know about this. Also I don’t know if our family can get a list of donations made in memory of my dad.

Does anyone have any info? Thanks!

Terri

Have you contacted the person listed as the Liason for MDS shown on the Main page of this website. I would think they could add something to the In Memoriam area. Sorry I am not much help

LuAnn

Well we went to see Dr. Ping Fu today and I was very surprised that my dad was receptive to chinese medicine. After the consultation he agreed to start on the herbal tea and also try acupuncture. We are at the point where we are open to all possibilities. The dr. said we should see a quick result depending on how often he drinks the tea and gets acupunture. We’ll try to be aggressive but time will tell. I’ll let you know how he’s doing.

Brenda P

I just wanted to post that I received a call from the MDS Foundation, and they were so helpful. When donations are made, a thank you card is sent out. Also if you register you can receive a list of people who have donated in memory of your loved one.

Thanks all–
    Brenda

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert