MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

error when replying to private messages?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board error when replying to private messages?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    riley

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to reply to private messages?

I’ve contacted the webmaster but I don’t imagine anyone will look at it before Monday now.

Kathryn and Patti, I’ve tried to respond to each of you, but I can’t get a reply through. I’ll write as soon as I can.

Nicole

Suzanne

the system gives you the email address. If you are having a problem reply using your private email instead of through the forum site.

riley

Where would I find the email address? I can’t get into the private messages at all any more — I just get an error message. I saw that two people wrote because I got notified at my personal email address, but replying to that message would only go back to the webmaster.

patti

Nicole,

I decided to check some of my private messages and just got the same error. I think someone will have to contact the system administrator to find out what’s going on. But there’s definately something wrong.

If you want to email me personally my address is:
    ronjsteele1@juno.com.

Patti

Suzanne

the email address is under the profile button the first icon in the rowat the top of the post with email,and private message

riley

Thanks for the help, Suzanne!

Patti, I contacted the webmaster. He responded once this afternoon, but the problem is not corrected yet. I’m sure I’ll hear from him again Monday, and I’ll let you know when things are working for me again so you can give yours another try too. Meanwhile, thanks for your email address — look for a note there!

Nicole

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert