MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Esiak caps — great price!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Esiak caps — great price!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ensnee

Hi everyone,

I’ve just ordered the Esiak caps from a site called Netrition.com. The price was U.S.$12.99 for 180 caps. USPS airmail shipping to Canada was
    $7.77, and should take 1-2 weeks. Hoping these will help Hans.

This was the cheapest price I found, even though I didn’t check around all that much. I know buying these in Canada would cost a LOT more, so I’m happy.

Merry Xmas,
    Esme

sugarwhale

Dear Esme,
    That’s great! I’ve jotted this down for my mom. However, I think we get them slightly cheaper in our nearby health foods store. The latest on my mom is…she’s doing better and better! She keeps doing yard work and cooking. I’m well, yet I’m thinking seriously about taking Essiac myself!
    Thank you, Esme! I wish you a very Happy Holiday!
    ~~~ Janet

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert