MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Father just lost the battle

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Father just lost the battle

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    daddy2noah

Hi all

My father just lost his battle with MDS. 7:35pm eastern time.

He went peacefully and with the whole family by his side.

Thanks for the support and prayers, I’ll be back when things calm down in a day or 2.

Joseph Buchanan 1931 – 2007 – RIP

eve

so very sorry to hear about the passing of your dad

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

sdrake

Please know that my prayers are with you and your family. Remember all the wonderful times shared with your father. Give Noah an extra hug and take care of one another at this difficult time.

Shari

Bkwits

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God bless you.
    Barb

lost

so sorry ..my prayer,s are with you and your family..my god bless you all frown

Mary4Mike
    Participant

I am so sorry for your loss. May God bless you and your family.

CarolineG

I am sorry to hear of the passing of your father. I will continue to keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

jas174

So sorry for your great loss. You and your family are in my prayers. jas174

gemloyear

Noah’s Dad, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I lost my husband one year ago to this terrible disease,and am just starting to come to terms of the reality of this. We also lost a daughter to CF long ago. I believe there is hope for the children who are dx with this at the present time. If you would like to talk with me about Noah you can contact me by e-mail or on the forum when things have settled down for you.
    Love to Noah and prayers for your family.
    take care,Ellie

Sandi1

Hello,

The greatest comfort you can have under these circumstances it to know that your father left in peace. You were there every step of the way. And that is the greatest gift you have given him.
    I wish you and your loved ones peace today and in the coming year.

Best,

Sandi

Russ P.

My sincere condolences. I know what a strain his illness has been on the whole family. May you take comfort knowing your dad is at peace. You are in my prayers. God Bless,
    Russ

Kathy G

My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family.

Kathy G

daddy2noah

Thank you all so much.
    I’m praying for you all as well. We’re all in this together.

Gemloyear, thank you! I’ll shoot you an email once things settle down here. I really appreciate that.

Jo L.

Jay,
    I am so sorry to hear of your father’s passing. God bless you and your family during this difficult time.

Jo L.

jaxem

daddy
    this is an evil, evil disease. Sorry about your dad. find strength in the fact that he is at peace now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert