MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

God Called Kornel Home

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board God Called Kornel Home

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Engel

Dear friends,
    My husband Kornel was dx in Jan.06 with MDS/RARS and was told not to worry he would need some supprotive care and that was all. May 06 he developed AML and received chemo, complete remission and we were very happy. September 06 AML is back and he opted for chemo again, only this time his body could not take it, and he developed congestive heart failure. He died Oct. 7, at 9:59 P.M. I spend every day with him for the last three weeks that he was in the hospital, and this morning I went in at 6:00A.M. and left at
    6:00 P.M. the nurses said they would call if things got bad. I got there at 10:20, his body was
    still warm, I hugged him and let him go. This horrible disease got the best of him. Thank you for all your support in the past, and you keep on fighting. Gloria & family

SandyB

Gloria:

I am so sorry. Please accept mine and Mike’s deepest sympathies.

You and your husband fought such a gallant battle and you were an inspiration to us.

May God Bless you all.

Sandy

kristyk

Gloria

I am sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your kind words to me in the past on this forum.

Blessings

Kristy

lynette

Gloria,
    My prayers are with you.
    Lynette

sdrake

Gloria and family,

You have my sympathy. Please know that many prayers are being said for you at this difficult time. God is near and will give you the strength you need.

Take care,
    Shari

patti

Gloria,

I am very sorry for your loss…

Patti

Terri

Gloria, I am so sorry and my prayers continue for you and your family. May peace be with you
    God Bless

eve

dear gloria

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

willie

Gloria I am very sorry for your loss. Willie

Caroline

Dear Gloria.

Please accept my sympathy. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

May the Peace of the Lord be with you at this time.

Blessings,
    Caroline

franm

Gloria:

Jim and I are so sorry for your loss and we pray for you and your family.

Fram

KWJ

I am so sorry for your loss.

Bkwits

Gloria,

It is so difficult to let go of your loved one. Surely, those that have suffered so much and hung on so long for us, must be in a better place now. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Barb

Engel

Dear friends and dear Willie, how can one take such a loss, my husband was only 69 years and in excellent health until Jan. 06, and now he is gone. Willie how were you ale to cope? I have a very strong faith, but somehow it is not enough. I have two beautiful daughters who are always there for me, not enough? I hurt so much, we had 47 years of the best marriage, not enough? How does one go on. I need help. Love all you guys your so brave and you seem to be able to take all life has to offer, if it were not for my religious belief I would not hesitate to end this all, my life no longer has any meaning. I feel in
    limpo and although I have a great family and many friends, I am alone. Please help me. Gloria

TEMBO

Dearest Gloria;

We are not all so brave and to take all life has to offer can be overwhelming! You know what you have…your religious believes, and that will get you through when family, friends, all the rest of us cannot. Oh Gloria, to think of loosing my husband gives me pain I cannot bare. I know your lose must seem like there is no way to move forward. You need to hang in there to help us all in what the future may hold. It will be through your strenght and pain that we will be able to cope. Your life is special and has untold meaning to all of us. Our tears are with you. You are not alone! We need you!

All Our Prayers and Thoughts Be With You,
    God Bless,
    Karen

Karen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert