MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

God does answer prayer

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board God does answer prayer

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    susand

I am writing for my wife susan.She was diag.with MDS May-06.Progressed to AML AUG-06.She fought a good fight.Five rounds of diff chemo,many transfusions.As most of you know they are both brutal diseases.Her prayer after she was told she had six to eight weeks,she did not want to suffer and she wanted to die at home.I am glad to report through tear filled eyes God answered her prayer.It was just her and I.I was on the side of the bed holding her hands in praise singing along with a CD by Ray Boltz(christian artist)What a blessed ending to a great life.She passed from this life 9-April-07.God bless those of you who are still suffering. Ray

eve

dear ray

my thoughts and prayers are with you at this most difficult time

eve

Russ P.

Dear Ray,
    God bless you and may He sustain you through your memories and His promise that you will see Susan again someday. She will be in a glorious body never to suffer the needle jabs and nausea from chemo. I also have been praying that my heavenly Father will call me home without suffering. Diagnosed in Jan. 07, I knew I didn’t have long but the Lord in His love and mercy has kept me feeling good for 6 months.
    Praise Him for His goodness and love.
    Russ

gemloyear

Dear Ray, My sincere sympathy is with you.My Prayers go out to you.
    Ellie

Terri

My prayers are with you, May Gods peace be with you always

choijk

Ray,
    Yes, indeed, our God is a wonderful God. He is almighty, loving, and sovereign. Your Susan is with him now and as Russ said…… in a new body that is free of any pain. In his love,
    June

Bkwits

Ray,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. My son and I stayed at the hospital all night to be with my husband when he passed at 6:30 AM. I miss him every day, but we had a good life together, and the year of his life was especially precious to both of us. May God bless and keep you.
    Barb

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert