MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Happy Birthday Marsha

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Happy Birthday Marsha

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    CMH64

I know that your first new birthday is this week Marsha! Happy Birthday! Cathy

Marsha

Cathy,

Thanks for the Happy Birthday message for my new birthday. Yes the 19th is it. I had my l year check up with BMB, labs, PFT’s yesterday. My Dr. feels pretty confident that the BMB will come back good as well. I developed a cold over the weekend. But feel it is getting better. I am back at work for 16 hrs a week. And that is going well, tho I have taken a couple days off so my health wouldn’t get worse. I told myself if I ever could work again that I wouldn’t let the job dictate my health. I also found out the name of my donor and will contact her very soon. Don’t know what I will ever say to her, she lives in Nebraska and wants to meet me as I do her. I feel so very blessed to have this life, I pray for those that are in the middle and starting this struggle. I pray that Troy will soon find this relief too. Thank you again for the Birthday wishes. It even made me smile more to read it.
    God Bless,
    Marsha

Suzanne

Marsha, I was glad to hear about you. I am still working on coming up with a work schedule and job description that works for me. Have tried several things and had to back down when I get too ambitious-I start loosing track of things and making mistakes everyhwere. My mind just does not operate the saame way it used tobefore all those chemicals. Thankfully it causes no porblem as long as I keep things calm and fairly simple and familiar.

Jimbob

Marsha,
    I do not want to miss it, so: Happy Birthday! I am glad to see that you are doing well. I can only imagine your anxiousness in contacting your donor. Keep us posted.
    Jim

shirlsgirl

Wow, a year already. Happy Birthday Marsha! I too am so happy that you are doing great! Don’t work too hard, ‘kay? Hope you just keep feeling better and better!

All the best to you, Jody

Caroline

Happy New Birthday Marsha.

Much health in the future.

Caroline

Marsha

Thank you to everyone, I couldn’t have made it this far without the support from the people on this forum. Now I am struggling on what to say to the one person who gave me a gift that is worth more than anything. This is a hard one for me. Thank you just doesn’t seem like enough. I wish all of you good days ahead, and be strong in this fight.
    God Bless, Marsha

Terri

congratulations Marsha,Iam so glad to hear things are going so well
    Peace

riley

Hi Marsha,

Happy Birthday to you! I’m so happy for you.

You sent me a beautiful email when my father was so sick during his last week. You knew exactly the things I needed to hear. I’m sure that whatever you say to your donor will be heartfelt. She’ll feel the depth of your gratitude. And sometimes a hug says those things that words can’t say.

Keep us posted and let us know how it goes.

Nicole

gemloyear

Happy New Birthday Marsha. I’m happy that your bmt was so successful. I wish you a long and happy life.
    Ellie

DonUK

Congartulations Marsha – I echo Ellie and Glen’s sentiments – long may the good health continue !

Take care,
    Don

Sandy M

Happy Birthday to you…. Happy Birthday to you … Happy Birthday dearest Marsha…Happy Birthday to youuuuu !!!!! smile

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert