MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

i am home, but little recovery…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board i am home, but little recovery…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    frank
    Participant

hi,

i finally got home on tuesday, even i have a 101 fever, but after came to home, things began feeling better. i do have unresonable fever sometimes and sweat all the time, but definitly i do feel i began recovery. maybe little by little.
    me and my wife finially agree to send them back to china for a year, leave myself some space to get fighting for the disease, hope i can use the time. i do consider all the choises, probably that is the only choice, we don’t want to lose them, i’d better get myself better…
    the finaly words is the drug reaction from Vancomysin, it scared everyone even the hospital nurse.
    i maybe a really wired case, but i do hope everyone get a lesson from it. never try a sugury under the WBC(i was 3.4), and be carefully on the drug.

thanks patti, i will get things ready in this weekend, and i hope i can get to work next week…

thank everyone in the forum who gave me support, i am gald i knew you guys here…

Frank

JulieMarie

Frank,

Welcome home! Enjoy the time you have left with your girls, that must be a very difficult decission to make, but you got to do what is right not only for you, but them as well.

Hoping and praying that the best will happen for you!

Kathryn

I’m so glad you are home and are starting to feel better, Frank! There is no place like home!!!

I know what a difficult decision it was to make regarding your daughters… You know what is best.

I’m thinking of you and your family. Take good care.

Kathryn

Terri

Frank, Glad you are home, May God give you the strength and guidance you need in your decision it is a difficult one. You are in our prayers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert