MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I have dates for BMT!!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I have dates for BMT!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

It is finally going to happen. I talked with the Hutch yesterday and we set the tentative transplant schedule. Of course it all depends on the availability of my donor bbut they are asking for availability on May 20.

I’ll be going for all the tests and evaluations starting April 26th. The chemo should start mid May.

As I’ve said before, I’ve a lot of concerns but it beats the alternative.

Bill

Suzanne

Bill, I am so happy that you have this opportunity to beat the disease. As we lose some members, it gives us all hope to have others proceeding in a possitive direction. May the road be smooth and the outcome successful for you too.You certainly are going to a place with a fantastic reputation for transplant success.

sarah

Bill, glad that you are going forward and will have the opportunity to beat this disease.You will be in the best of care at The Hutch. They have been searching over 3 years for my husband a donor. Nothing to date even comes close. I pray you will have a sucessful BMT and smooth recovery.

Marsha

Bill,

My prayers are with you as u start this journey in which there will be many ups and downs but coming out the other side is soooo worth it. If I can help please let me. God Bless

PAG2005

Bill,

My prayers are with you.. Pat

shirlsgirl

Hi Bill,

Awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly with the BMT…we’re all pulling for you. smile

Jody

Kathryn

Bill, I am new to this forum, but I wanted to let you know that I am sending you my best wishes & prayers for a very successful BMT.

Kathryn

Lexingtongrn

My friend had a BMT done March 21 and 22 of this year. He is already talking about coming home in 45 days! There were some extremely low points during this and I wondered if he was going to make it. But he is so happy he went through it now! Just hang in there and good luck!

Terri

Bill, You will continue to be in our thoughts and prayers. good luck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert