MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I need some information

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I need some information

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    seekay

Someone from London sent me an email via the webmaster, and I can’t respond directly to you because you did not give me your email address.

I can’t post her name/tel on the web, but if you email me again and include your email address. I will send you the info.

Or, you can call the Gerson Institute and ask them for her info directly. She lives in Illinois.

CK

seekay

Dear “G” in London,

I just sent you a private email through this website, with the person’s name/tel.

Correction (per my review of my notes): she takes an occasional Gleevac, not Revlimid.

franm

Hi Seekay:

My e-mail address is fmaguill@cox.net

Thanks

Fran

seekay

Fran,

That message was meant for “G” in London. Do you want her tel # as well?

CK

krk

my dad is diagnosed with mds/raeb1 8% blasts in marrow. After being given the regular options (chemotherapy, drugs) he has opted to go the naturopath way. He stays in India and has gone to a local naturopath.

I am a resident of USA and wanted to see if i could get the names of some medically qualified naturopath who can get him some form of treatment

thank you

-deepak (dramakr@yahoo.com)

patti

Deepak,

Where is India is your dad? I have several close friends who work here but are from India and still have lots of family there. They may be able to give me some names of naturapaths close to where your dad lives.

If you’re looking for a practioner in the US I have to recommend Dr. Kou at the Oregon College of Naturapathic and Chinese Medicine. This guy has done wonders for my MIL. She is RAEB-t (or 2) with greater than 30% blasts in her marrow. Let me know if you’re looking for an Indian naturapath and I’ll get ahold of a couple of friends.

Best wishes,

patti

franm

Hi:

Guess I lost all you people. Jim and I just got back from the oncologist. He had his blood test and a BMB. He takes another BT next Tuesday and then we see the doc. on Friday the 19th for the results.

Jim is sleeping now and the test really made him tired.

I am going to the gym and work out for a hour, just to get away from the house.

I have no idea what the results will be but I hope they will be good. As for now, Jim is not taking any chemo or any other kind of treatment. So I guess that is good news.

I will talk to you guys after we see the oncologist next week.

Fran

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert