MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Jim's condition as of 12/06

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Jim's condition as of 12/06

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    franm

Hi all and a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Jim, seems to be doing better. Went to the Oncologist after his 7th session of Vidaza. Oncologist appointment was the 12 of Dec. I asked if he could stop the chemo for one month and she said yes. So, he will not see her until the 17th of Jan, 2007. He will take a blood test only once a month. We are hoping and praying that he will be in remission.

I will be going through knee replacement surgery in Jan or Feb. I will be needing him to help me.

Good luck and Health to you all.

Franm, wife and care giver for now, I hope.

Zoe

Good news! Glad to hear it, just sent up a prayer for you all. Good luck with your knee surgery.

Zoe

Caroline

Fran,

I’ll pray along with you that Jim will be in remission.

Best of luck with your knee surgery. My Dad has had it done.

Merry Christmas,

Caroline

shirlsgirl

Fran, So good to hear your latest news. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Jim. smile

Take good care,

Jody

franm

Jim and I want to thank all of you who wrote to me.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone on this Forum.

Fran and Jim

Bkwits

Great News. Positive thoughts and prayers to you and Jim.
    Happy Holidays,
    Barb

Sandy L

Wonderful news. Stay positive and pray often.

BETTE BOOP

HI EVERYONE, FEELING A LITTLE SAD TONIGHT. I HAVE BEEN ON REVLIMID SINCE JULY. HAD ONE TRAN AND ITS ALWAYS MY RBC THAT IS LOW BUT TODAY MY WHT COUNT IS DOWN TO 1. I WILL GIVE MYSELF ONE DAY TO FEEL SORRY AND GET ON WITH IT. I GO TO MOFFETT IN TAMPA ONCE A MONTH SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME.
    I HAVE BEEN READING YOUR MESSAGES. SO WARMING.
    GOD BLESS US ALL.

Zoe

Bette,

Hang in there girl. Just sent up a prayer for you. We are there with you in spirit.

Zoe

franm

Bette:

Jim and I hope that you start feeling better real soon.

Jim had his last chemo on the 14th of this month. Now he has a cold and the doc. wants a chest x-ray and CBC. I sure hope that he isn’t getting worst.

We will pray for you and I will pray for Jim.

Fran

BETTE BOOP

THANKS ZOE AND FRANM. FEELING BETTER TODAY. I STILL DON`T KNOW WHAT THE NEXT TRIAL THEY WILL PUT ME IN IS. THAT SOUNDS AS IF I AM NOT ACTIVE IN MY CARE BUT FAR FROM THE TRUTH. FRANM WE MOVED TO FL. FROM AZ. LIVED IN TUSCON. I AM IN TRIAL STUDIES AND AGREED TO DONATE TISSUE FOR RESEARCH. GOD WILLING THEY WILL HELP DISCOVER THE CURE FOR THIS DISEASE. PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL. BETTE.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert