MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Just released.

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Just released.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ramey2148

Was back in hospital again and found to have spots on my lungs giving me trouble breathing. Sometimes when you are feeling "good" guess new good we forget to take precaution about who we are around and what we touch. I have an 11 yr old stepdaughter who is as much as my own and she came down with a cold. I get so tired of having to leave my family when a common cold comes through the house. But….. If u don’t u end up in the hospital for a week. Ridiculous! 100.5 and hospital it is. Some day I hope it ends. Well on a good note my donor filed paperwork requesting to make contact with me which makes me excited. Not sure if anyone out there knows how long it takes after you give them permission to do so? Now I get to hook three differant IV’s up to myself for 10 days at home after they went down and scoped my lungs to see what is growing on it. Well I guess I am done venting about nonsense right now.
    STAY POSITIVE!!!!!! Although my message just wasn’t just wanted to vent a little SORRY! Positive is I’m back home!
    Bob

Mary4Mike
    Participant

Bob ~ Sorry to hear about your "bump" in the road, but glad you are back home recuperating. It is great that you can do the IV’s at home and not have to go in to infusion every day! It did my heart good to read that your stepdaughter is like your own. Mike has had my daughter since she was 3 (38 now!) and she is "his" and he is "hers". She was at the hospital with me everyday during the transplant and she has a job in Chicago! Family is so important.

Take care and keep in touch!

Mary

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert