MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Market study – 45 min interview $150

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Market study – 45 min interview $150

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MM (Multiple Myeloma)
    MDS (Myelodysplastic Syndrome)

Patients & Caregivers

Clinical research study on a newly launched medical product. The purpose is to gain insight and gather opinions from patients and their caregivers that are diagnosed with MM or MDS. It is not necessary to be taking medications to participate. All information is completely confidential and used for research purposes only.

In person 45-50 minute interview

Locations & Dates -Philadelphia, PA – 5/10,5/11,5/12

Fort Lauderdale, FL – 5/14,5/15

Phoenix, AZ – 5/16, 5/17, 5/18

Participants receive $150 cash.

Please contact to schedule or ask questions.

Jan Mallery-Groom RN
    Project Manager
    212-217-0407 / 201-284-8201
    jmallery@recruitingresourcesllc.com
    janmallery@gmail.com

SRMaven

Sorry. Would love to help but I am in Palm Desert, CA which is about a 7 hr drive to Phoenix.

chuckk333

Why can’t this be done on the phone or on line if you want a lot of responses?

jaxem

i went to this today in phila. celgene (revlimid) has developed small handbooks for patients; one explaining what mds is, and the other about what to expect from the drug. they basically wanted to know about my personal experiences and what i thought about the books. they want to refine the books for patients to better undestand what they will be going through.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert