MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS Diagnosis?

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS Diagnosis?

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Malissa Kirszenbaum
    Participant

Thank you Allan. Our adult children were a bit difficult in accepting the “watch & wait,” but we convinced them to take a bit of time, pause button on, emotions turned down – educate themselves and they would better understand that this is “good news” for now. I do believe his oncologist is leaning towards the MDS but we are going to do just as he advised, “go home and celebrate the day.” It is a beautiful spring day here on the Chesapeake Bay. I hope this finds you smiling and feeling well.

Best,
    Lyssa

Allan Romriell
    Participant

Lyssa,
    Yes our children were a bit the same, shouldn’t they be doing something? They seem better now that we have been dealing with this now for many months and I am still going and they don’t see much change. We had a nice weekend, good weather worked out in the yard some and did some planning. We are having a family reunion this summer and all the kids and grandkids are going to be there, first time to all be together in a few years so we are looking forward to it but have a few projects to get done before july. Take care,
    Allan

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert