MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS doctor in Naples, FLA

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS doctor in Naples, FLA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    maueenh
    Participant

Does anyone know of a doctor familiar with MDS in the Naples Florida area. My father is hoping to go to Florida for a couple of months this winter but may need to continue on Vidaza and his weekly CBCs. I am sure his doctor here will be able to find someone but I thought maybe someone here on the forum may have a doctor that they could recommend.

Thanks
    Maureen

Terri

We are in FLorida but southeast, Is Naples very far from Tampa??? Dr List is at Moffit Center.

eve

maureen

check the list of centers of excellence listed on this web site – you might find a doctor that is located near naples

good luck
    eve

Lacey

Naples is not far from Tampa, 2 hours maybe. My mom has started going to Moffitt and they have been wonderful to her. She is going Monday for a bone marrow biopsy as the one they did in Sebring appears to be inconclusive. It’s about an hour and a half to 2 hours from where she lives too, so not bad. Good luck!
    Lacey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert