MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

mom has lost her fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board mom has lost her fight

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kristyk

My mother passed away 3:30 am 10-31-06. She had been admitted to the hospital for some fatigue and infection friday but was not that ill. She became very sore all over and monday eve started to have trouble breathing. They tried everything. Apparently the leukemia attacked quickly. We did not expect this.
    I want to thank everyone for the support and information during the past year. I will always be thinking of you all.

Kristy Kauffman, mother Carole Kauffman, St. Louis Mo

Engel

Dear Kristy,
    My prayers are with you and your family. May God give you the strength to deal with your loss. My husband died three weeks ago of AML, yes it attacks quickly. God needed another angel and he took your Mom. Love, Gloria

husband Kornel MDS/RARS Jan.06, AML May.06 remission Sept.06 relapse, died Oct. 7, 2006

willie

Kristy My thoughts are with you and your family. You and your family will make it through this tough time. Willie

Bkwits

Dear Kristy,

I can imagine the ache in your heart. I am so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you in your sorrow. When you are ready, I hope that you will come back to the MDS forum and let us know how you are.

My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family.

Barb

patti

Kristy,

I am sorry for your loss. You walked such a hard, long road with your mom. Praying you find comfort in the days and weeks ahead.

Patti

Jerry

Kristy …

Your Mom fought the good fight and is now at peace … May God comfort you in these difficult times …

Jerry and Debbie

SandyB

Kristy,

Please accept our deepest sympathies. At times like these, words are not enough.

Remember the special times you shared with your Mom, and know that standing beside her as you did, was her greatest joy.

Strength and Peace to you and your family.

Regards,
    Mike and Sandy

Caroline

Kristy,

I’m so sorry. You and your Mom fought so hard. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

gemloyear

Kristy, My sincere sympathy in the loss of your mother. My prayers are with you and your family.
    God bless, Ellie

TEMBO

Kristy;

Our heart and deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.

God Bless and keep you in the days ahead,
    Karen

Terri

I am so sorry to hear this sad news, Prayers continue for you and your family.
    Peace

shirlsgirl

Oh no. Kristy I’m so sorry about your mom. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

Jody

sdrake

Kristy,

I’m so sorry to hear of your mother’s death. It is so hard to lose a loved one. My prayers are with you. God will give you the strength you need during this sad time.

Shari

lynette

Kristy,
    I am so very sorry. Take comfort in the fact that you were there for your Mom. My prayers are with you and your family.
    Lynette

maueenh
    Participant

Kristy,

I am so sorry to hear of your mother’s passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Maureen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert