MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

mom has lost her fight

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board mom has lost her fight

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    sarah

Kristy, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Russ

Kristy, Times like these words are just not adequate. Your Mom had a tough fight but can now be at peace – no more needles, visits to ER and doctors. May the GOD in heaven who loves us all give you and the family much comfort and solace.

Jim

I am very sorry for your loss. Your Mom is in a better place.

Regards,
    JW

eve

kristy

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this most difficult time

eve

Tia

I’m new to the forum and haven’t been following your story, but I give you my regards. I just lost my grandfather to Sweet’s syndrome so I understand what you’re going through. God bless.

lucym

Dear Kristy,
    I have not been on in a while, I was so sorry to see your post. Same thing happened with my Mom she was admitted for treatment and with in days the Lord took her. It has been 2 months and I still struggle everyday with the “what happened” I try to tell myself she is in a better place with no MDS or AML somedays it works and others it does not. I wish you and your family peace and my deepest sympathy for your loss.
    Love
    Lucy

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert