MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Mom Joanie's Angel Wings…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Mom Joanie's Angel Wings…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Bluyz1966

Hello friends. First and foremost, I want to thank each and every one of you that helped me through the questions and concerns I had concerning my Mom’s MDS.

Mom got her angel wings Thursday, December 13, at 8:00 am. In the end, it wasn’t the MDS, or the Leukemia that got her, it was pneumonia. So, that makes her the “victor” against this ugly disease.

She went to peacefully with her three children at her side seeing her through it.

Thank you again for everything. I will continue to pray that they find a cure for MDS so that all of you can benefit from it.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/joaniemantke
    Please sign her guest book.

God Bless,
    Linda

eve

dear linda

i am so sorry for your loss
    may all the loving memories you have of your mom live within your heart forever

eve

katiebear

I’m so sorry, Linda. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Katie

Bkwits

Linda,

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I know this is a devastating loss for you. May God bless and comfort you in this time of sorrow.
    Barb

lost

dear linda I,m so sorry to hear your mom lost her battle…my prayer,s are with you …god bless

daddy2noah

Dear Linda,

We are very sorry for your loss.
    You and your family are in our prayers.

Mary4Mike
    Participant

Dear Linda,

I am so sorry about your mother. It is one of life’s biggest loss.

God bless,

Russ P.

Linda,
    My condolences and prayers. May our loving God sustain you during this difficult time.
    Blessings,
    Russ

gemloyear

Dear Linda, My sincere sympathy and prayers to you and your family on the loss of your Mom. Yes she is an angel watching over all of you.
    God Bless, Ellie

CarolineG

Linda,

Please accept my condolences on the passing of your Mom. I will keep you and your family in my daily prayers.

Blessings,
    Caroline

sdrake

Linda,

I’m so sorry for your loss. Please know you and your family are in my prayers.

Shari

Bluyz1966

Thank you for all the well wishes and thoughts. I have never felt this kind of pain before. My heart is broken, I feel lost without her.

Linda

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert