MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

my dad

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    deb m

my dad passed away on October 22 at 8:40 am. he died peacefully and quietly. i was there with him. he waited for me. he will be missed so very very much.
    i posted his obit on my blog.
    http://debmccabe.wordpress.com/
    deb

Jo L.

Deb –
    I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. My thoughts go out to you and your family. I read his obit on your blog – what an amazing man! Certainly many people will miss him.

God bless you during this difficult time.

Jo L.

Mary4Mike
    Participant

Deb,

I was sorry to read about your dad. What a blessing that you could be there. He sounded like he was a real people’s person and I am sure he will be missed by all that knew him.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Mary

deb m

Mary and Jo,
    yes, he was quite the guy! i can hardly believe he is gone. i miss him terribly already. the support of this list has been great, even though i have mostly just read posts and not posted a lot myself.
    deb

jaxem

deb
    sorry about the passing of your dad. glad he passed peacefully & quietly. i am sure he will be missed.

deb m

thank you so much, Jack. i was so sorry to hear about your wife, also. it was such a tough fight. at least they are now at peace.
    deb

choijk

Deb,
    Your father sounds like he was an amazing guy. I love the photo of you two. May God bring you peace and love.

deb m

choijk,
    thank you so much for your reply. yes, he was amazing!
    i love that photo, too! it was taken in January after a few rounds of Dacogen before the SCT.
    deb

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert