MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

My Daddy is gone

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board My Daddy is gone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Kathy G

My Dad died early this morning – I pray for peace for him now. I didn’t make it down there in time – they didn’t think it would be so quick. My heart is breaking – he will be so missed by so many people.

Kathy

ButchL
    Participant

Kathy:

I am sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers. He is at peace now. Be strong….

Butch

CarolineG

Kathy,

I am very sorry to hear that your Dad passed away. My thought and prayers are with you and your family as you go through this very sad time.

Blessings,
    Caroline

Carrie

Kathy,

I’m so sorry. Please know that we understand and completely sympathize. I wish you peace this Christmas.

Love,
    Carrie

VIOLA

Kathy, I am very sorry to hear this and I will pray for You and Your Dad!!!

diner

Kathy, I coudn’t sleep last night and just got on the forum and read about your dad passing away. I am soooo sorry. This will be a hard Christmas for you and I will pray for your strength and I know since you’ve seen your dad in bad health for a long time, it’s hard to get past the thoughts of that, but I’ll pray you just remember the happy times and know that he has walked through the door to a beautiful place with no suffering ever again. Dee

Kathy,

I am so sorry. My father passed away in Jan. 2005. We were not there when he died.

My mother and brother were there at 5:30 p.m. and he waited until they left the hospital and had enough time to get home to pass on. He did not want us there. He knew how painful it would be for us. And I believe that your father wanted to spare you.

I hope that you find some comfort in peace now. I know it is hard. I will pray for you and your family.

shirlsgirl

Kathy,

I am so sorry…thinking of you and your family.

Please take care,

Jody

riley

Kathy,

I am very sorry for your loss. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Nicole

karenkay

There just really are no words that can express the empathy in my heart for what you are going through right now. We have been on a very similar road and I hope you know none of us are walking it alone. I hope you find comfort on this forum and of course with those around you who love you and your father. I will pray for you today and for your dad’s peaceful rest. He is FREE from this dreadful disease.
    God bless and comfort you!!
    karenk

gemloyear

Kathy, My sincere sympathy to you and your family on the passing of your Dad. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Ellie

Sandy L

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for your loss. Karen Kay wrote a beautiful post and I could not add anything except my heart goes out to you and your family and I will be thinking about you tonight hoping that your memories will get you thru this terrible time.

sugarwhale

Dear Kathy,
    I’m so very sorry to hear that you lost your dad. I understand, because I was a real “Daddy’s Girl,” and I lost my dad 5 years ago. I don’t even know you, but I ache inside for what I know you are going through. I’m so sorry!
    Your friend,
    ~~~ Janet

Ani

DEar Kathy,

I am so sorry at your pain on the loss of your dear father. What else can I say but we all love you and will keep you in our prayers, especially at this special time of year.
    Shalom
    Ani

Jimbob

Kathy,
    I am so sorry for your loss. It would be difficult anythime but is even more so at this time of year. Dwell on the good memories and keep him in your heart. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    Jim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert