MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Names of Doctors

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Names of Doctors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sandy L

Hi

It looks like we may be able to use some other hospitals. Does anyone have the name of a good hemo in NJ? Near turnpike exit 8A / Princeton, Freehold, Edison , Millstone.

Also what doctor for a SCT in NY , NJ or Philadelphia area. Name of hospital and name of doctor please. Mike has MDS- RAEB-1 Age 61 and multiple chromosome abnormalties. – Good DNA

Thank you. I was thinking that we should be closer to our children if he needs the SCT.

Terri

Sandy – NY does have a center of excellence- Sloan Kettering

eve

my dad uses a doctor at mt sinai in nyc – dr silverman

eve

Sandy L

Thank you Eve. Yes I do remember that Terri told me about her visit to Sloan Kettering. That doctor was not that helpful. What was his name?

al’s wife
    Participant

Sandy: My husband was seen at the University of PA in Phila. He saw Dr. Celina Luger and Dr. Donald Tsai. Both are outstanding drs. specializing in MDS.

al’s wife
    Participant

Sandy: My husband was seen at the University of PA in Phila. He saw Dr. Celina Luger and Dr. Donald Tsai. Both are outstanding drs. specializing in MDS.

Jerry

Sandy … call Patient Liaison: Audrey Hassan • Patientliaison@devmdsfound.org.php53-13.dfw1-2.websitetestlink.com • P.O. Box 353, Crosswicks, NJ 08515
    Phone: 1-800-MDS-0839. I talked with Audrey today and she is very helpful and can refer you.

Sandy L

Thank you everyone.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert