MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Old name "lost"

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Old name "lost"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    goneforlove

hello everyone I,ve been trying to update on pierre’s condition but I had troubles logging in because I’m not at home.

I registerd under a new name from my sister’s place.

I just want to let you all know that Pierre had a bone marrow transplant on Feb. 5th 2008, and got a bad bacterial infection and passed away Feb. 13 2008.

I’m very proud of him and I will miss him dearly. I have great support and I want to thank you all for helping me out during the past year with all my concerns.

My prayers will be with each and everyone of you! I will never forget your kind words and encouragement.

lost
    oxxo

Zoe

Gail,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I have been following your story for a while. I am glad he was able to go hunting back in October. He lived his life fully all the way through! And he was blessed with a wonderful wife. May God bless and comfort you.

Zoe

choijk

Gail,
    I’m very sorry to hear about ur loss. I’ve been following ur post here and also on marrowforums. My prayers are with you

goneforlove

TY..I just want to say for 1 1/2 years I have been fighting this with pierre. This has been the worst year of my life.My heart has been broken in so many peaces…I,m lost ..hurting ..don,t no where I,m going or what to do. But I no I,m proud of pierre and love him so much..he was strong and and had faith till the end..dec.22 2007 they said MDS..merry xmas..jan.16th…my birthday..they said acute luekmia…feb.13th ..I lossed my heart…I pray for a cure so no one ever goes through my pain…pierre I love you and will miss you for ever…gailxoxoxoxox

estee

Gail,
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can feel the pain and the love in your messages.
    I’m glad you have good support. You have all our good wishes as well.

gemloyear

Gai, Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
    God Bless, Ellie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert