MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Our annual cancer fundraiser

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Our annual cancer fundraiser

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    helenp

Hello–

I am new to the Forum, & I don’t know if this is appropriate, but I would like to mention it in case it is of interest to any of you. As I have noted before, we lost our 14 year old son, Anthony, to RAEB-T in 1995. Ever since, we have been involved with raising money for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, where Anthony was treated. We have a team that walks in the Boston Marathon Jimmy Fund Walk every fall. (The Jimmy Fund, for people outside the Boston area, is the fund-raising arm of Dana-Farber; it raises money that is for unrestricted research.) If anyone is interested in helping us in our effort this year, a donation may be made online by clicking on the link below. The page for “The A Team” (A for Anthony) will display. You can click on my son Christopher’s name, or the name of any of our team members, and make a donation. Please explore the Dana-Farber site; it tells about the wonderful work they do. Thank you.
    –ANthony’s mom
    Link: http://www.jimmyfundwalkregistration.org…E02&team=912727

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert