MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

out now

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Lolam

Back atthe Pete gross house. came out on day 19, not badfor such an old lady eh/

So tired. Don’t want to eat .. Just feel pretty rotten.

But the sct was a success so far anywise so Yeah…

Back to bed………

sarah

Hi Lola, so great to hear from you. Been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. You hang in there and take it one day at a time. Keep us informed, we are pulling for you!
    Hugs,
    Sarah

Kathy TN

Lola-
    GOod to hear from you – glad things have gone well for you. Keep hanging in there and we’ll keep praying for your recovery.

Kathy

shirlsgirl

Lola!!!! smile Glad to hear you are out. Must be nice to be home. Hope you get your appetite back so you can get stronger and stronger! Hope you’re feeling better real soon.

Take care,

Jody

Terri

Lola it is wonderful news, I hope each day you start seeing your strength come back.
    Prayers continue, glad to hear something positive.

JaneP

Lola,

Glad to hear things are going good for you. Not an old lady. Life begins at what 80 right ladies. smile

I wish you well, and hope you continue to fill stronger every day.

Take care, get plenty of rest, and get that appetite back.

Jane

Suzanne

Great news! We celebrate with you every step of the way back to good health!

Marsha

Lola,
    Take it day by day and if that doesn’t work take it hour by hour. But glad u had a successful transplant so far. Prayers continue for you to gain strength.

God Bless, Marsha

Lola,
    I had been reading your caringbridge site…
    My husband was to have his SCT tomorrow but has been postponed due to infections…
    I would read your site to find out what was going to happen to us… your site was very informative I thought you didn’t leave anything out… a bit ago I had ask the question of what days were the best to have someone with you if you couldn’t be there all the time… I unfortunatly have no more paid time off so anything I take will be unpaid… so I was just wondering if there were certain days you really needed someone with you… your husband sounded very attentive how lucky for him to be with you…
    I am really glad you have posted as you have it makes it nice for others when they will experience the same hardships…
    good luck in your recovery… I will keep you and your husband in my thoughts and prayers…
    thanks, di

Kathryn

Hey Lola!!! I was checking up on you via your Caringbridge site last night. You have been on my mind. Such a lovely family to surround you! I’m so sorry you haven’t been feeling well. I am praying for you and wishing you a smooth recovery w/ each day feeling better & growing stronger.

Love,

Kathryn

Jimbob

Lola,
    You are moving along pretty quite. Now don’t go getting too cocky about it. There may still be some ups and downs but know that you will be getting better and better. Praise God.
    Jim

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert