MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Please Pray

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Please Pray

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Caroline

You guys are AWESOME. I draw alot of strength from you.

Where is PMH? Toronto? I have to do all the driving now and I am afraid of the 401. Guelph and Hamilton are my limit as far as nerves. I take Highway 24 into Guelph and I go to Hamilton through Dundas and past McMaster Hospital. Then I get on Main Street and follow it until I get where I need to be. (Esme…on the way home we always stop in at Denninger’s and have a Schnitzel on a bun and do some shopping. Have you been there?) Takes longer but I don’t get anyone injured in a car accident. I am a nervous driver. I went to London once with Dad on the 401 in the snow to take him for a knee replacement. I just don’t do well on that highway.

Caroline

Viewing 31 post (of 31 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert