MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

PXD 101

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kls

Anyone have any experience with PXD 101? My dad will be starting a clinical trial at Univ. of Chicago where they will add PXD 101 to vidaza. Anyone know anything about this new drug? KLS

frank
    Participant

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/488038_5

here is some info i got from the google…

Frank

kristyk

This is something that my mom’s doctor mentioned if her current trial fails…I do not know a thing about it, but may be entering trial in the future.
    What ave you found out??
    Kristy

kls

Hi Kristy,
    My Dad will be starting this trial of PXD101 and Vidaza next week. I really dont know much about any of the drugs since this is my Dad’s first round. I was hoping someone would be able to tell me how WELL they did on it. I know that he has a higher chance of responding to this than the 30% chance with only Vidaza. Everything I’ve read about it sounds hopeful.KLS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert