MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Quick update *wink*

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Quick update *wink*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello All,
    I hope this update finds you well. Just a quick note to say that Billy continues to do exceptionally well at 22 months post transplant. Our next scheduled scans (bone/CT/MRI) are to be done this week. There are no obvious concerns, and we don’t anticipate any negative results (fingers crossed). Please feel free, as always, to check in on Billy whenever you’d like (hint). I know this forum can be a drain on the soul at time’s, but there is good news out there as well. Please know that each of you are always on my mind, and in my Prayer’s.

Be Well,

Billy’s Dad {Bill}

Billy’s Page

Neil

Hi Bill,
    What great news!
    It is really encouraging to read your messages.
    Keep us posted on Billys progress—over the years

CarolineG

Bill,

It is so nice to hear such a wonderful update. Many, many years of health and happiness to you, Billy and all of your family.

Blessings,
    Caroline

Thank you ALL !!

Hey Neil, Did I tell ‘ya that Billy’s BM Donor is from Rochester, Mn., and that his Wife works at the Mayo Clinic? Also, they are expecting their 1st child, and the due date is Billy’s Birthday April 18th. That would make them 14 years apart. Also, Billy and George (Donor) are 14 years apart. What a crazy coincidence.huh!

Terri

Good to hear such great news. Continue to pray for Billy and your family

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert