MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Reading of the BMB

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Reading of the BMB

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    franm

Jim will finally find out what the reading of his BMB is on Tuesday. The last one he had was pretty bad. It went into AML. This one should be good, since he feels so well. He is not to tired and wants to go out to do things. I will wirte to you after getting the results of his test on Tuesday. The money problem is still the same. A tooth feel out of Jim’s month. It was next to his eye tooth and he will be going to the dentist tomorrow. We have no dental insurance and I know it will cost a lot to replace it.

I am having my Catarac surgery on Thursday. So that will cost 150 for the surgery plus 35 for the doctor. It seem that we just pay and pay no matter what.

My daughter ask us to come to see her and the family on Thanksgiving. We finally got reservations, which was 500.00 for the 2 of us to fly to Sacramento. We still have to find a hotel and Debbie said that she would pay for the flight….so far we haven’t seen any money yet.

Debbie is well off, so it won’t hurt her to pay for us to go to Sacramento. She finds one excuse after another not to pay.

I will talk to you all on Tuesday.

Fran and Jim

Bkwits

Good luck Fran and Jim. My thoughts are positive for a great improvement. Fran, your daughter must love and miss you. Sometimes families just don’t know how to show it.

Barb

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert