MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Regimes for child AML

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Regimes for child AML

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sigit

Dear all

I need to have some information; that you might have or experience before; regarding regime/drugs that will be applied on chemo treatment, for child AML. Starting for the first session up to the last.

I want to make comparison about regimes that used to be applied in Indonesia and in your contry.

If it is too long, you may email me at swwijayanto@yahoo.com.sg

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Regards

Sigit

PAG2005

Sigit,

There is a Leukemia and Lymphoma website that has a lot of information available for AML. They also have a discussion board that has specific section for children with blood diseases. Please post your question there and I am sure you will receive some responses. It might be slow this weekend because this is a Holiday weekend for us but I’m sure you will receive some responses. The website is http://www.leukemia.org/hm_lls
    My mom has AML so I know how difficult this must be for you. My prayers are with you. Pat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert