MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Study on Drug ON 01910.Na pill form

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Study on Drug ON 01910.Na pill form

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AngRob
    Participant

Hi, does anyone have any information on the study drug: ON 01910.Na, pill form? I have been diagnosed in March 2009 with MDS,low risk,RARS with high platlet counts. I have been on several treatments including Procrit, for 5 months, no response, and Revlimid for one year which also did not help me. My hemoglobin is usually around 8.0 and my last transfusion was in early November. At my last doctors visit, my dr. mentioned to me the study on the drug,ON 01910.Na, pill form. I would appreciate it, if anyoe has any info on side effects and/or response to drug.

billboy
    Participant

Hi AngRob,

You’ll find several sites with info on this drug just by goggling "ON 01910.NA".

Bill F

kamo

The new data help too…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert