MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Thanks everyone!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Thanks everyone!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    karenkay

I am so glad I posted my frustrations on this forum. I had started to so many times before and gave up.
    The encouragement I have found here and the uplifting prayers and words have done wonders to my soul.
    Until the next hump, anyway. eek

Gods blessings to all of you,
    Karenk

Sandy L

I know just how you feel. I was afraid to post when I started. Most of the times I do not reply except in short one line responses. I am also on the AML List but I do not post there at all. I love this forum and all the people that share their knowledge. Their prayers and comfort are an added bonus.

patti

Karen,

You can always come here to rant, ask questions, cry, ask for prayer, whatever your needs are. What a blessing that from around the world we can support each other through this disease.

I’m still working on those names for you. I was hoping to have them tonight but it might be this weekend.

Best Wishes,

patti

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert