MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

The Leukemia Lymphoma Society Co-Pay Reimbursements

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board The Leukemia Lymphoma Society Co-Pay Reimbursements

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    riley

I received this in an email from The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I thought I’d pass it along for anyone who isn’t subscribed to their newsletters but might be interested in taking part in this program.

Nicole

~~~~~

LLS Co-Pay Reimbursements Now Up to $5,000

Qualified patients with specific blood cancers are now eligible for up to $5,000 in reimbursements from LLS’s Co-Pay Assistance Program through June 30, 2008. The program assists with insurance premiums and co-pay obligations for patients with the following diseases:

Hodgkin lymphoma
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
    Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
    Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia
    Acute myelogenous leukemia
    Myeloma
    Myelodysplastic syndromes

For more information, please visit http://www.LLS.org/copay, call (877) 557-2672 or email copay@LLS.org .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert