MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Three Ring Binder Organizers

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Three Ring Binder Organizers

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Carl

The AA/MDS International Foundation is offering free three ring binders to AA & MDS patients to keep all of your paperwork. I copied the following from a newsletter that I get:

“Free “Patient Organizers” Still Available –
    This durable three-ring binder holds pre-printed tabs, already categorized to serve as a guide to getting quickly organized. It is meant to hold all the information patients need in one convenient place, and right at their fingertips: medical contacts, patient support contacts, medication list, lab reports, transfusion history, lifestyle guidelines, research updates, questions for doctors, and miscellaneous. This notebook will be shipped ready to be filled with information specific to each patient. Contact Julie Bast at 800.747.2820 or bast@aamds.org to request your Patient Organizer.”
    smile

gemloyear

Carl, thanks for the reminder.
    Ellie

Carrie

Carl,

Wow! Thanks! My father is super-anal about organization. He’ll eat this up!

Carrie

Lexingtongrn

Thanks Carl…I’ll order it.

Terri

I Got ours in the mail already, However I think I still like My journal for the weekly cbc’s and also doctor visits, questions, treatment info and contacts. I can go back and look and see How Bob was doing six months ago, a year ago etc. It has been such a help. It can fit in my pocketbook and is not bulky to take to and from the drs.

I may use the Patient Organizer to keep all The hard copies of the CBC’s and the Copies of the Bone Marrow biospsy reports etc and the Doctor bills.

karenkay

Thank you for the info. Just spoke to Julie and ordered one for my dad’s girlfriend. Sounds great!
    Karen

shirlsgirl

Cool, thanks Carl!! Jody

Carrie

I got my mom to place an order today. smile

Dad is going to love it!

sarah

Thanks!

Jimmy D

Thanks for the info.

My wife started inputting my cbc’s into an Excel spreadsheet, which made it very easy to review the past. Plus she had a couple of graphs showing the trends of the hemoglobin, whites, and platelets.

Jimmy

txnmomma

I know this may seem late. But thank you for posting about the notebook. Finally got my dad’s in the mail. I will be helping him “move-in” this next week. It seems like a great organizer.

Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert