MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

to all my forum friends

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board to all my forum friends

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

My son Christopher is in remission from the AML. He had one month of chemo in hospital and then returned for 6 days each of the next 5 months. We are very hopeful. Thanks for asking. Marie

Suzanne

Marie, We will all be hopeful with you!

gemloyear

Hi Marie, I often think of you and wonder how your doing. It’s good you have children near by, and all the grand children is wonderful. My grand kids are in Ct. so don’t see them very often. We’re hoping to go out there before school starts. Glen has some G.I. issues now, hope they clear up soon so that we can go. I’m sure glad to hear that Chris is in remission, that was certainly a big worry for you. We’ll continue to keep him in our prayers.
    Ellie

Sandy M

Marie,
    That’s a blessing ! finding out that your son was ill after experiencing your husbands illness was at the very least uncomprehensible (my opinion ofcourse) I’m soooo happy for him and you and your whole family.
    I will pray for continued remission smile
    Thank you for letting us know, your a very strong woman.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert