MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Today is my transplant birthday

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Today is my transplant birthday

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Jimbob

It has been 2 years since I had my SCT. I am thankful that I was able to have it and have not only survived but have been able to heave a lot of good experiences with my friends and family. I do not yet have the quality of life that I had enjoyed several years ago but I am getting better and expect to improve enough so that I will enjoy a few more decades with a good quality of life. Thank you all for all of the support you have given to help get me where I am now.

Terri

Great news, you still continue to be in my prayers. Its wonderful hearing good news.

Marsha

Jim

Congratulations on the 2 years. I don’t think that I will ever be like I was 3,4,5 years ago. In some ways I’m better and someways I’m not. But I am alive and so truly grateful for each day that I wake up. Please continue on your path of health. And enjoy your life as it is. Marsha

Jim

Happy second “transplantday”–hope you have many more.
    JW

patti

Jim,

Congrats on your journey! I’m sure it has at times seemed long and frustrating. It takes much perserverance to treat oneself naturally (which takes longer) and with medicine and to stay that way with doctors who aren’t always the most supportive. May you have many many decades ahead of you! smile Thanks for sharing the good news! “A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.”

Patti

Ensnee

Jimbob, please add my congratulations to the pile! You’re amazing! Keep having those everday, yet special, times with your friends and family.

cheers,
    Esme

CarolineG

Jim,

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns.

Your unending Faith and persistance have paid off. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

Best Wishes,
    Caroline

riley

Congratulations, Jim! It’s great to hear your happy news!

Nicole

shirlsgirl

Happy Happy Birthday Jim!! Hope you continue to get stronger and have many more happy birthdays to come..

Best wishes,

Jody

gemloyear

Jimbob, It’s great to hear how well you are doing.I wish you many more Happy Birthday’s in the years ahead. You have been so much help and encouragement to all of us here. Thank you so much.
    Ellie and Glen

seekay

I also want to extend wishes for continued healing. From what you have expressed in this journal, it seems you are doing what is right for your body. I hope life continues to get better and better for you.

xoxo,

CK

JAGGYONE

Jimbob,
    In the midst of so much uncertainty, it is so wonderful to hear of your success. I wish you continued health, strength, courage, love and happiness year after year after year. Stay well and enjoy all that life has to offer. Congratulations!
    Judy

sarah

JimBob,you are blessed. Happy Birthday.

Sandy L

JimBob

Finally some good news…………. I wish you 80 more Happy Birthdays.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert