MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Update

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    kristyk

Terri
    I am thinking of you both. Hold tight! It is a roller coaster. My mom and were having a moment of “slap happy” giggles the other day while waiting to see the doctor. We have nothing to compare this too as she is the first to have illness in the family, but we were talking about what a HIGH MAINTENANCE illness this is…she says its a full time job! Again, hope things go well with treatment and things improve.
    KK

gemloyear

Thank goodness that Bob seems to be stablized.We will continue to pray that he will continue to grow stronger with improvement for a long time to come.
    Take care Ellie

patti

Terri,

This is terrific news! I’m so glad Bob’s doing better and you can take a sigh of relief.

All the best,

patti

shirlsgirl

Hi Terri,

Yay. I’m so glad to read that Bob’s biopsy shows no further progression of MDS. That’s wonderful news!

Take care,

Jody

Suzanne

Oh Terry ! I am so happy for you. Who would have thought one of us would be low on Iron. Last I knew my body was still trying to get rid of excess from transfusions-wish I could send him some!

Terri

I am amazed at my Husbands strength, he keeps fighting and bouncing back from this terrible disease. Tuesday we go for his Third iron treatment, CBC and will see the Nurse Practicitioner (DR is on Vac). He finished his round of Vidaza this past thurs. Now just got to get those plts ups. Keeping him from any type of stress to hopefully keep the brain bleed under control.

This forum provides so much support and care I thank everyone. and know I keep you all close to my heart and in my prayers.

sarah

Terri, Keeping you, Bob and everyone who is fighting this disease in my daily thoughts and prayers. I am pulling for each of you.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert