MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We've found a match

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We've found a match

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    JulieMarie

We just got off the phone and well we found out that my mom’s brother is at least a 6/10 match. More tests are being preformed.

I guess my attitude that something good will come out of all this is holding true:)

Suzanne

Hope further tests give you the match that you want. Good luck.

Sandy L

Good luck. I will be keeping my fingers crossed.

Marsha

Julie,

Congratulations on your mom’s brother being a match and hope that further testing shows that it goes even farther for a match. Glad to hear that some sunshine shows thru these dark clouds once in awhile. Keep the faith. God Bless, Marsha

sarah

Wonderful!

shirlsgirl

Hi,

That’s terrific! Hope the additional testing continues to be positive!! smile

Jody

JulieMarie

Thanks for all the words of encouragement, I haven’t heard anything else in the past day, but that doesn’t mean anything since I didn’t call mom last night. I’m still hoping that they will come back with more positive news.

Keeping all of you in my prayers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert