MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I ask you for a prayer…

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I ask you for a prayer…

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Russ P.

Dear Aleksandra, My thoughts and prayers go out to you. It seems that infections are what takes the lives of most AML patients. I pray that your memories and dreams of your mother will be vivid so you will know that she is in a better place and you will see her again someday. Hold that little girl close and may she help fill the void left by your mom.

patti

Aleksandra,

I am so sorry. It’s been a long haul for you and your mom. Take this time to rest, grieve and prepare for your new baby.

God bless,

patti

………Miracle’s DO happen. You are certainly in Our Prayer’s.

Be Well,
    Bill

stocker1

I hope your mother will be okay I am in remission from AML 16yrs. I had a severe infection and High fevers may be so for your mother.

Good Luck
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert