MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

I don't know how else to deal with this!

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board I don't know how else to deal with this!

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Kathy G

Lola-
    My Dad wanted me to post and tell you he took a copy of your post here about Alphabet soup with him to his doctor (Mayo- Jacksonville, FL)
    today and shared it with him. It really made his doctor laugh (and he’s pretty hard to even get a smile out of). He liked it so much he’s posting it on their bulletin board. Dad also shared it with the gals in the transfusion center at St. Luke’s in Jacksonville. Everyone was amazed at what a great sense of humor someone can have when dealing with MDS and just how true it is to be interpeting all those letters used to describe everything.
    We both hope that things are going well for you and you are in our thoughts.
    Dad’s doc seems to think the Vidaza is working for him so he’ll do another round in a couple weeks – he wanted more time to feel good before starting again.
    Again thanks for such your post and I hope your humor continues to carry you through your rough days ahead.

Kathy
    smile

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert