MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS Awareness bracelets

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS Awareness bracelets

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Terri

The AAMDS International Website (aplastic Anemia & MDS) Has the AA and MDS awareness bracelets that were designed specifically for these diseases. They are read and say bravery.
    If you don’t get their monthly newsletters it is on their website. They are $1.00 a min of 10. Just like the Pink Breast cancer and the LanceArmstrong Livestron Bracelets. I ordered the 10, Bob and I already have the Livestrong ones for all cancer research. But wanted to support our foundation.

Kathy G

Thanks for sharing the new – Dad & I too wear the yellow ones – I’ll be ordering these ASAP.

Kathy

Vasilios2

Terri, I went to the website….could not find it. Any idea under what topic? Thank you!.
    My father is doing good. No tx so far. Feels good. I will see him this summer when I go to Greece
    Hope Bob is doing great!

Carrie

Try this link:

https://www.toad.net/~aafa/help-order.shtml

Scroll down past the cards and plaque.
    It turns out that they’re red and white (red with white swirls to indicate red and white blood cells). Very cool!

Vasilios2

Thank you!

Terri

That is the correct website thank you Carrie for posting it.

geebeebee

Thanks, Terri! I’ve been looking for something like this. For any of you interested, there are also bracelets for bone marrow transplantation awareness from Rick Hendrick’s (the NASCAR guy) organization:

http://www.hmsteamstore.com/browse.cfm/2,75.html

KATHY1

Thanks! I just ordered mine.

Kathy

Marsha

Thanks guys for the update on the bracelets, I ordered both. Been looking for something in this order.

Marsha

txnmomma
    Quote:
    For any of you interested, there are also bracelets for bone marrow transplantation awareness from Rick Hendrick’s (the NASCAR guy) organization:

http://www.hmsteamstore.com/browse.cfm/2,75.html

Me and my family have these.. They are a royal blue color. I wear them all the time.

But now, I am going to order the red ones from the aplastic anemia & MDS site.

Kathy G

Got my bracelets yesterday – they are really nice – the color is great.

Kathy

Terri

I ordered them got my confirmation but not here yet, Hopefully this week.

Suzanne

I ordered too. Thanks for posting the information.

txnmomma

I cant wait to order mine. I’ll be ordering them this week. I am excited about it.

Carrie

I got mine on Friday! I can’t wait to give them to my family. I’m still going to Buffalo for the weekend smile .

Carrie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert