MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

MDS Awareness bracelets

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board MDS Awareness bracelets

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    JulieMarie

I order 2 bags of the red and white to hand out to family / friends and a bag of blue since we are going Wed. for the intial write up. Would be nice if I would get them before Wed. but doubt I will.

martin

I also want to order for my wife and me,but I am in China,how can I got them?

Carrie

Martin:

Quote:
    Originally posted by Carrie:
    Try this link:

https://www.toad.net/~aafa/help-order.shtml

Scroll down past the cards and plaque.

Enter all of your information (name, address, phone number). If you want to pay by credit card, complete the credit card information.

If you have questions, call 1-800-747-2820.

Terri

There are so many people out there that have never heard of the disease Myleodysplasia syndrome I know we did not until Bob was dx.
    This I hope creates awareness nationally and ups research

sarah

How long does it take to recieve once you order them?

Terri

They have been getting a lot of orders about a week I would say.

JulieMarie

does anyone know if you get any confirmation on the red & white bracelets? I still haven’t gotten any type of confirmation in email.

Carrie

JulieMarie,

I didn’t get confirmation. They called me because my information wasn’t complete. They haven’t even debited my account yet.

Carrie

KATHY1

I got mine over the weekend. My nine year old daughter thought it looked cool and asked if she could wear one. Mean mom wouldn’t let her wear it until she understood what it stood for.

Kathy

Kathy G

I didnt’ get confirmation they sent me an email ‘coz my cc info wasn’t complete and I got them a couple days later. I know she said they got lots of orders. I think they look great – the color really stands out so far no one has asked what it means.

Kathy G

Donna

Just ordered some today. Can’t wait to get them.
    Here in Canada you can’t buy them. Everyone where’s these bracelets here however, they’re wearing the nike ones that don’t stand for anything. All of my kids are going to wear them – I know everyone is going to ask about them. What a great way to bring awareness to people about MDS, like many of you, I did not know there was such an illness till Mom was diagnosed. I like that they say “bravery” – that about sums it up.

Take care everyone,
    Donna

Terri

I emailed the contact name and she confirmed my has been shipped it took about a week for my card to be debited and now it is just about a week since then. Julie at AAMDS org said they have had so many request. She indicated they do not send a confirmation email, but she is great in responding

Terri

finally got ours today

JulieMarie

Julie called me today, saying mine are due to ship out on thrusday,

She says they are swamped with online orders, expect a 2 to 4 week turn around.

sarah

Got mine yesterday. Wore it today, already getting asked about what it means.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert