MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Noni Capsules

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Noni Capsules

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Caroline

Jody,

I know a man and his wife who sell Noni Products. They live in Cambridge. If you would like, I can try to locate him and he can send you one of his brochures.

Caroline

Jack_dup1

Jerry,
    I am not aware of any negatives in regards to Noni Capsules, they do work better if you take one in the morning and one at night. My nose is already big enough for two people so the capsules could only shrink it. I’m a skeptic about most things, so I was doubtful about the pills, but I couldn’t argue with the results. Like everyting about this illnes, it will work for some and not others. Good luck
    Jack

Jerry

Thanks Jack,

I have ordered them, but my Cleveland Clinic Dr’s want me to take copper pills because my copper level is a bit low and they have seen that as causitive for this disease. Soooo, I will take the copper for a while to see if it does any good and then, if not, I will introduce the Noni. I don’t want to start them at the same time because I won’t know which is helping me. When I told Debbie that I had to buy copper pills, she said I could save money and help the country by eating pennies!! I see you are from Iowa. Are you an Iowa Hawkeyes fan? I hope you understand when I say, “Go Bucks”. Thanks again.

Jerry

shirlsgirl

Thanks Caroline! My mom’s platelets currently are normal or just slightly low (around 150) but in the past they have been as low as 11. The Noni is a great backup in case they go low again. Do you know if the Noni couple have a website? I appreciate your help.

Jerry, I have some extra pennies for you if you don’t mind popping Canadian copper laugh

Jerry

Jody,

Thanks a lot for a great idea. With the exchange rate I could get more bang for my buck. :p

Jerry

Jack_dup1
    Caroline

Jody,

I don’t know if they have a website. I am still trying to find their business card for you so that I can contact them. I’ll look some more tomorrow and let you know.

Caroline

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert