MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

Passing of My Wife

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board Passing of My Wife

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Jo L.

Jack –
    God bless you and your family during this difficult time. You and your wife fought a valiant battle against this awful disease.

Jo

cherylm

Jack, I was wondering often lately how you and your wife were doing. I hadn’t seen any recent posts and was so concerned. It’s funny isn’t it how even though many of us who’ve posted here and have never actually met have feel so connected. You have always been such an unbelievable wealth of knowledge and inspiration for not giving up to so many of us. Since my dad died, I have to admit that I really don’t visit the board that often. I pop in from time to time to check on those of you who’ve I’ve shared experiences and connected with. I would really like it if you would keep in touch, email me directly. I know this is an aweful time. It’s been just about 8 months since I lost my dad and it is still such a struggle. I loved him so much. I mean it wih all my heart when I say if you need an ear or a shoulder or you just want to talk I’m just an email or phone call away. I’d like to offer my prayers but I’m not on the best of terms with any superior being these days! But you are in my heart and in my thoughts. It’s not going to be easy, I know. Just do your best…breathe in, breathe out. Find comfort in friends and family and memories of happier healthier days. Ghandi said “There are no goodbyes for us, Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” That is how I feel about my dad, remember it when you think about your wife. Each day, it becomes a truer and truer statement. Well, enough …. please Jack, keep in touch. Peace, Cheryl Mirro

jaxem

Thank you all for your caring comments. They are well appreciated. Sorry I’ve waited so long after her passing to give you this notice. You will still see my comments from time to time.

Harold P

Jack,
    I should have read more messages before I sent my email a short while ago. Since I haven’t been on the forums for quite awhile I hadn’t heard that your wife had passed. I am so sorry to hear that. She was a very strong lady. If ever there was a person who fought the hardest it was her. Please accept my condolences. If you need to talk please don’t hesitate to email me privately. I am so glad to hear you are going to continue communicating on the forums. You have brought a wealth of information to all of us who have followed your posts. Please take care. You & your family will be in our prayers.

Sandy & Pete Peterson

txnmomma

Jack..

I dont get on this forum as much as I would like and I just noticed your wife has passed away. I am VERY to hear that. I read your posts alot and you are very insightful and knowledgeable.

She isnt suffering anymore, but I know you deeply miss her!

Wendy

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert