MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

update on my mother

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board update on my mother

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    franm

Hi:

Jim’s blast in his BMB was good. I am not sure about the numbers though.

Either way, the Onc. wants him to go back to Vidaza again for 7 days. He starts today and we hope that all goes well.

Fran Wife of Jim, who is 74 now and we hope that he lives a long, long time.

sdrake

Fran,

I’m glad to see Jim had a good report. I have been wondering how things turned out. My Dad has had a good response to Vidaza. As a matter of fact, it seems the longer he is on it, the better it is working. I hope the same holds true for Jim.

Take care,
    Shari

shirlsgirl

Hi Pierre,

That’s wonderful news! I’m so happy for you and your mom. You must be so thrilled! smile

Take care,

jody

shirlsgirl

Hi Fran,

Good luck to Jim with Vidaza! Glad to hear that his bmb result was positive.

Jody

franm

Hi Guys:

Thank you so much for your Good Luck to Jim with Vidaza. Now it is where to put the injections.

I hope that it still works for him and that he lives a LONG life and a good one.

I really need him around for a long time. I have some medical problems but I am putting them off for awhile. I need a knee replacement and I am hoping that it can wait for a few month longer.

Fran

Caroline

Hi Pierre.

I am very happy to hear your Mom’s good news. Such a relief for you all at this time.

Blessings.
    Caroline

Caroline

Fran,

As always, I will keep you and Jim in my prayers. I would like to see Jim get healthy again so that you can address your own health concerns. Then you can both live long and healthy lives together.

Blessings,
    Caroline

Tia

Pierre,

That’s great news! I wish both you and your mother luck in the upcoming weeks. May God be with you.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert