MDS is a bone marrow failure disorder
MDS is a blood cancer
Learn More >

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board Post New Thread

Welcome to the MDS Patient Message Board. We hope that you will find this to be a very valuable resource in your journey. We have recently revised the format of our forum to be much more user friendly and pleasing on the eyes. Let us know if you have any problems, or if you have additional suggestions on how we might further improve our site.

We lost Dad today

Home Demo forums Patient Message Board We lost Dad today

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Terri

Sarah, My prayers are with you and your family, I am so sorry,

Andrea

Sarah,

I am so sorry about your Dad. I can’t kmagine the pain and sadness. God Bless You and your family,

Andrea

April

Sarah ~

I’m so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

poobail

Sarah,

I’m so sorry to hear about your loss. Please be gentle with yourself at this hard time, it will be good and bad, probably all at once. Take care,
    Margaret

Joannie

Sarah,

I am so very sorry for your loss! I know it just doesn’t seem fair! We, in the end, have absolutely no control of what happens. Sometimes I think it is just Gods plan. It will be one year ago tomorrow that my dad left me to be with mom. I miss them both so much. But I know he is no longer suffering. I still keep praying they will find a cure for this dreadful disease. God Bless. Joan

Dearest Sarah,
    I know it’s been almost a year since your post but I sent up a prayer. I lost my father almost 25 years ago and I know the holidays can be rough. There is peace in knowing Dad is well and whole again up in Heaven. I’m wandering through this site finding lots of comfort and support since my mom’s recent diagnosis (Nov. 22, ’06). I don’t know what the future holds but I know Who holds the future. I’m faith’s daughter but that’s not Mom’s name, it’s her strength. And mine.

Alice S
    Participant

Dear Sarah
    My prays will be with you and your family, take comfort that your father is finally free to run, jump and laugh with abandon. He would want you to do that too. But we are only human and we miss them so much!
    A warm hug to you.
    Alice

Sandy L

Sarah

So sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you .

Sandy

Sandy M

hugs…hugs…hugs
    God Bless

Taffy

hi sarah im not vey good at this computer stuff but i saw you lost your dAD . I CAN IMAGINE how you feel but i wonder about the vidaza.. my aunt is on it and i cant seem to figure it out she gets really ad and then alittle better but i was wanting if you could fill me in on why you thought it was the beginning of the end for your father. any info would be great help. thanks ,, Gina.. you can e-mail me at kgtc@aol.com

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

Register for an account, or login to post to our message boards. Click here.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login

Login

Review answers to commonly asked questions or get answers to your questions from an MDS expert